Clean lines and beautiful details - this is what gives this handsome guy his robotic charm. With a minimal but yet effective design he will always be there for you when you need him, giving you light and comfort. The Kran will also be of a great help in your work space, both at home or in the office.
The Kran is also highly adjustable, with height from 30cm / 12" up to 40cm / 16". This really makes him flexible. You can reposition his body using the wing nuts that can be screwed and unscrewed by hand – a technique which makes him highly adjustable and helpful for your activities.
As to his technical features, a G9 type bulb should be used (15 watts max, included). In the name of nature, we recommend using an energy-saving one. For mounting and replacing the bulb the shade compartment of the Kran disassembles by two screws. Then the whole bottom module with the metal screen on it comes out and there you have access to the bulb and socket.
Maybe you've got a spot for him somewhere already? :]
SIZE & SPECS
- Base measures 16x14cm;
- Height adjusts from 30cm up to 40cm (12"-16");
- Bulb socket: G9 type, 15W max (LED recommended);
- The shade can be easily assembled and disassembled in order to replace a light bulb (manual included in the pacakge);
- Works on all international voltage and electricity standards (ranging from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz);
- Includes a plug adapter to fit your country's power outlets;
- Three key joints where you can adjust the position of the lamp using wing nuts;
- Made in compliance with CE standards and regulations for safety;
- Crashtested! Falling from a desk is nothing, we tested dropping a lamp from over 2m (6.5ft) height without any damage;
- All metal elements like bolts, screws, washers and the shade screen are made of stainless steel;
- Anti sliding pads on the base bottom;
HOW IT'S MADE
First we start with chunks of high quality European lime wood. After doing all the cutting, sanding and constructing (using both nails and glue), we apply water based stain to give the wood its' color. Then we finish with several coats of satin varnish to make the surface smooth and sexy and to guarantee years of service of your item. Handmade in Bulgaria.
Ready to ship in one week.
What are Paladim products made of?
All of our works are made of high-quality lime wood. Because of its' durability, flexibility and beauty, it is our best choice for raw material.
How are Paladim products made? Are they handmade?
Every item that goes out of the Paladim workshop is made to be great! And we always make sure of it. By taking good care of our smart and practical design and having a special love for details. Our products are each made by hand by somebody from the team. It starts from receiving your order, through making the item, and finally packing and shipping it to you. Safe and eco-friendly.
Do you ship worldwide? And is it safe?
You bet we do. From our workshop in Bulgaria we have shipped products to our clients from over 55 countries around the globe. Safe and fast. Production time for most of our products is 3 to 5 days. Then we ship via international priority airmail, which is reliable and fast. See more about how long shipping takes here.
Do you make custom orders?
It is our job as designers and crafters to always try something new and fresh. This is why if you want to have something custom made for you, let us know. We will discuss it, give you some options, and bring it to life! Contact us here.