Looks like a legit wooden creature, right? We created the Kran with this exceptional concept in mind.
This is no ordinary desk lamp, no! It has a body and limbs and a genius brainy head, too.
You can play with the Kran’s structure and adjust its arms, changing the direction and height of the light right where you need it. And do you know what is even more inspiring? You can have fun figuring out how to adjust it so you can light up your desk, wall or ceiling. The Kran serves a great role in configuring your space atmosphere just as you want it.
The design was originally born in 2012 and since then we’ve been exploring and testing numerous forms and dynamics striving to reach the point where every element is part of a whole. The final shape and feel needed to remind us of a creation by Nature. We managed to integrate natural laws and physics in a very functional and aesthetic way. Using Fibonacci sequence proportions and making sure everything works together like a charm.
SIZE & SPECS
- Base measures 16x14cm;
- Height adjusts from 30cm up to 40cm (12"-16");
- Bulb socket: G9 type, 15W max (LED recommended);
- The shade can be easily assembled and disassembled in order to replace a light bulb (manual included in the pacakge);
- Works on all international voltage and electricity standards (ranging from 100V to 240V, 50/60Hz);
- Includes a plug adapter to fit your country's power outlets;
- Three key joints where you can adjust the position of the lamp using wing nuts;
- Made in compliance with CE standards and regulations for safety;
- Crashtested! Falling from a desk is nothing, we tested dropping a lamp from over 2m (6.5ft) height without any damage;
- Laser cut stainless steel arms;
- All metal elements like bolts, screws, washers and the shade screen are made of stainless steel;
- Anti sliding pads on the base bottom;
5 YEAR WARRANTY
We take pride in our work and guarantee the Kran will work like a charm for at least five years. It is well crafted and thoroughly designed, made by hand with care. In case of unusual damage in your Kran, we will gladly provide you with repair of your lamp.
Our crash tests showed that Kran endures a fall from 2m (6.5ft) height. However we absolutely don't recommend doing this test yourself too many times.
Kran has been assessed and meets EU safety, health and environmental protection requirements.
Your obligation as a master of your lamp is replacing the lightbulb in case needed. This is for the master to do. However if you need assistance in this or any other process we will provide support, just drop us an email.
What are Paladim products made of?
All of our works are made of high-quality lime wood. Because of its' durability, flexibility and beauty, it is our best choice for raw material.
How are Paladim products made? Are they handmade?
Every item that goes out of the Paladim workshop is made to be great! And we always make sure of it. By taking good care of our smart and practical design and having a special love for details. Our products are each made by hand by somebody from the team. It starts from receiving your order, through making the item, and finally packing and shipping it to you. Safe and eco-friendly.
Do you ship worldwide? And is it safe?
You bet we do. From our workshop in Bulgaria we have shipped products to our clients from over 55 countries around the globe. Safe and fast. Production time for most of our products is 3 to 5 days. Then we ship via international priority airmail, which is reliable and fast. See more about how long shipping takes here.
Do you make custom orders?
It is our job as designers and crafters to always try something new and fresh. This is why if you want to have something custom made for you, let us know. We will discuss it, give you some options, and bring it to life! Contact us here.